INFORMATION COLLECTION & USE
We collect information from you when you, place an order, or enter information on our site. We may ask you to provide us with personal (name, phone number, address, etc.), non-identifying personal (personal data that cannot be used for identification) and prospect information (personal data about someone else), business contact (business phone number, address, etc) or aggregated information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit babysafeltd.com (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics that we may use with third party services such as Google Analytics to monitor and analyzes the above data.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better experiences in the future.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.